Ads 720 x 90

Fiksioner Free Blogger Theme Download

Menus that will be trending in 2020 Bee Sting Cake (Bienenstich) I :: Tasty Recipes

A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Bee Sting Cake (Bienenstich) I, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Bee Sting Cake (Bienenstich) I recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.

Bee Sting Cake (Bienenstich) I

"The honey topping was called 'bienstich' by the German bakers who invented it, probably because of its sweetness."

Ingredients :

  • 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
  • 1/4 cup warm water
  • 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup white sugar
  • 2 eggs, room temperature
  • 3 egg yolks
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup warm milk
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup sour cream, room temperature
  • 4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
  • 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 3/8 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 3/8 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup lemon juice
  • 5/8 cup sliced almonds
  • 2 cups pastry cream

Instructions :

Prep : 30M Cook : 24M Ready in : 1H30M
  • Combine the yeast, and the warm water; set aside to proof for 5 minutes.
  • Cream 3/4 cup butter and sugar until light. Beat in the eggs and yolks one at a time. Add the vanilla, milk, sour cream, and yeast. Beat until smooth. Add the flour a little at a time to form a soft dough. Add all of the flour, and continue to beat until elastic, about 8 minutes. Place dough into an oiled bowl, cover and place in a warm spot until doubled in size, about 50 minutes. Can be placed in the refrigerator overnight instead.
  • Beat down the dough, and divide into two pieces. Place each in a buttered 9 inch square pan. Brush the top of each with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter. Cover and let rise until doubled.
  • For the glaze, place the brown sugar, 6 tablespoons butter, cream, and honey in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, and stir until the sugar dissolves. Boil for 30 seconds. Remove from heat; add the lemon juice and almonds. Let cool slightly. Drizzle the warm glaze, not hot, over each of the cakes.
  • Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until the nuts are golden. Cool on a rack.
  • Split the cakes lengthwise using a serrated knife, and fill with the pastry cream. Sandwich cakes back together and serve.

Notes :

  • Get the recipe for Pastry Cream.

If this Bee Sting Cake (Bienenstich) I recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!

Videos For Bee Sting Cake (Bienenstich) I :

Livermore Sommerfest 2010~Chicken Dance
Livermore Sommerfest 2010~Chicken Dance

Video Duration:03:49 Total Views: 292

↓ Download ► Watch


Eating a Bee Sting Cake
Eating a Bee Sting Cake

Video Duration:03:24 Total Views: 215

↓ Download ► Watch


Sammibakes: German Bienenstich (Bee Sting Cake)
Sammibakes: German Bienenstich (Bee Sting Cake)

Video Duration:01:21 Total Views: 47

↓ Download ► Watch


Cooking Kids Episode 24
Cooking Kids Episode 24

Video Duration:05:35 Total Views: 1

↓ Download ► Watch


Almond Cake with Vanilla Cream Layer | Bee Sting Cake | Bienenstich
Almond Cake with Vanilla Cream Layer | Bee Sting Cake | Bienenstich

Video Duration:05:53 Total Views: 18000+

↓ Download ► Watch


Bienenstich - Picadura de abeja - Bee Sting Cake
Bienenstich - Picadura de abeja - Bee Sting Cake

Video Duration:07:13 Total Views: 3000+

↓ Download ► Watch


Sommerliche Bienentorte / Buttermilch-Stracciatella-Torte mit Pfirsich / Sallys Welt
Sommerliche Bienentorte / Buttermilch-Stracciatella-Torte mit Pfirsich / Sallys Welt

Video Duration:16:08 Total Views: 302000+

↓ Download ► Watch


BIENENSTICH Törtchen I Omas Klassiker I Bee Sting Cake I FOODTUBER Spezial Osterkooperation 2019
BIENENSTICH Törtchen I Omas Klassiker I Bee Sting Cake I FOODTUBER Spezial Osterkooperation 2019

Video Duration:14:05 Total Views: 446

↓ Download ► Watch


Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter